This course prepares students for the Microsoft 70-465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam. The course teaches students how to plan and implement enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2012 and other Microsoft technologies. The course describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Module 1: Designing A Database Server Infrastructure
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Desiging A Database Server Infrastructure Part 1
- 1.3 Desiging A Database Server Infrastructure Part 2
- 1.4 Desiging A Database Server Infrastructure Part 3
- 1.5 Desiging A Database Server Infrastructure Part 4
- 1.6 Considerations For Database Server Consolidation
- 1.7 Managing Server Resources
Module 2: Designing A Logical Database Scheme
- 2.1 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 1
- 2.2Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 2
- 2.3 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 3
- 2.4 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 4
- 2.5 Designing A Logical Database Scheme Part 5
Module 3: Designing A Physical Database Implementation
- 3.1 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 1
- 3.2 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 2
- 3.3 Designing A Physical Database Implementation Part 3
Module 4: Incorporating Data Files Into the Database
- 4.1 Incorporating Data Files Into The Database Part 1
- 4.2 Incorporating Data Files Into The Database Part 2
- 4.3 Incorporating Data Files Into The Database Part 3
- 4.4 Incorporating Data Files Into The Database Demo
- 4.5 Searching Data Files
- 4.6 Searching Data Files Demo
Module 5: Tuning Database Performance
- 5.1 Tuning Database Performance Part 1
- 5.2 Tuning Database Performance Part 2
- 5.3 Tuning Database Performance Part 3
- 5.4 Working With Query Plans Part 1
- 5.5 Working With Query Plans Part 2
- 5.6 Working With Query Plans Part 3
- 5.7 Working With Query Plans Part 4
Module 6: Designing Database Security
- 6.1 Designing Database Security Part 1
- 6.2 Designing Database Security Part 2
- 6.3 Contained Databases
- 6.4 Protecting Data With Encryption
Module 7: Policy Based Management
- 7.1 Policy Based Management
- 7.2 Policy Based Management Demo
Module 8: Monitoring Server Health
- 8.1 Monitoring Server Health
- 8.2 Monitoring Server Health Demo
Module 9: Designing Database Backup Solution
- 9.1 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 1
- 9.2 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 2
- 9.3 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 3
- 9.4 Designing Database Backup Solution Part 4
- 9.5 Disaster Recovery Plan Part 1
- 9.6 Disaster Recovery Plan Part 2
Module 10: Automating Multi Server Maintenance
- 10.1 Automating Multi Server Maintenance
- 10.2 Managing Multiple Servers
Module 11: Managing SQL Server With Windows Powershell
- 11.1 Managing SQL Server WIth Windows Powershell
- 11.2 Windows Powershell Lab
Module 12: Replicating Data
- 12.1 Replicating Data Part 1
- 12.2 Replicating Data Part 2
- 12.3 Replicating Data Part 3
With Vision Training System’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. We’re so confident that our materials will produce results; we guarantee you’ll get certified on your FIRST attempt or your money back!
Vision Training System’s courses include:
Vision Training System uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Vision Training System always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Vision Training System’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Vision Training Systems Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Vision Training Systems has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Vision Training Systems employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Vision Training System knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Vision Training System’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012