Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer or technically focused expert facing customers, knowing how to speak blockchain is going to be a required skill especially for large VARs, Vendors, Integrators, etc.
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) LiveLessons Course. This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, IT administrators, or anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Certifications.
In this course, we will provide an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA). This will include Blockchain basics such as components, terminology, and ledgers, as well as why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies. We will cover the top ten areas to focus on for the exam and what topics to study, as well as the exam process and what to expect before, during, and after the exam.
This training course is for you because…
- You are new to blockchain technology and want to understand the basic concepts of blockchain and what materials to study for a Blockchain certification.
- Anyone who has an interest in Blockchain technology and would be interested in obtaining the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Certification
- You need an introduction to the objectives of the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) exam in a concise format that provides study materials
- You are an aspiring blockchain architect that would like to validate your knowledge with the industry-leading blockchain architecture certification
- You need to understand the use cases for blockchain and resources to help get started in the blockchain space.