As it continues to be a highly in-demand IT skill, instructor Joe Holbrook is here to teach students how to learn Kubernetes. Also known as K8s, this open-source system is essential for any DevOps professional to be familiar with. This course is for beginners or anyone seeking knowledge on how to deploy Kubernetes.
This DevOps course will walk you through automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes, and the instructor will share why DevOps engineers can be a more prosperous career compared to a software engineer.
This course covers:
- The history of Kubernetes
- Business benefits
- Architecture – Masters, Nodes, Pods, Services & Deployments
- Desired state versus declarative model
- Installing Kubernetes on Minikube, GCP (Google Cloud Platform), and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Working with and deploying pods
- Ingress and Egress
- Hands-on session – creating your first deployment
- Career demand and salaries
The course comes with a progress tracker, a practice quiz, fully downloadable content for supplemental study materials, demos, and more!